Have healthy rise a good skin in these times of levels of pollution should be a success, be really considered.
Every morning is all about how someone has found a new pimples on the face, or pigmentation never been there before dark spots, acne, blackheads, etc.
Run to the nearest store and blow your hard earned money on creams and face washes to get rid of problem of getting skin is the first thing on the list. In these situations,
But why, if you save time by resisting the problem in the first place?
As? Eat well, that’s how! Instead expensive creams and care of skin treatments purchasing, stocking your kitchen with the seven super foods that will provide all the necessary nutrients for beautiful, radiant skin you have always wanted.
SuperFoods Which Keeps Your Skin Healthy
For find out what they are Scroll down !
1. Turkey: Turkey meat, especially the dark part is an incredible source of zinc. Zinc helps maintain collagen levels and protects the skin cells against damage.
2. Brown rice: Although brown rice can not prevent the signs of aging, you can certainly delay the process. Brown rice helps strength and elasticity of the skin to obtain. In fact, it is full of selenium.
3. Carrots: Rich working on beta carotene, carrots, his wonders on the skin when beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in the body. This contributes to the growth and repair of skin cells.
4. Green tea: Speaking drinks for a change. The antioxidant power of green tea are not unknown. Green tea not only keeps physically fit, but polyphenols that fight free radicals and reduce the signs of aging help.
5. Avocado: It is considered one of the healthiest foods, avocados are a rich source of vitamin E. The addition of this super food to your diet, which in turn add to the skin, the beautiful luster. Note: If you combined with rich in vitamin C, vitamin E can also reverse the signs of aging.
6. Salmon: Salmon is known to be a rich source of the greatest amount of omega-3 fatty acids, essential fatty acids, which are responsible for the maintenance of cell membranes. They help to reduce the pores of the skin, wrinkles and fine lines, and also help to protect the skin from harmful sun rays.
7. Strawberries: These boots are full of antioxidants to the brim and fight free radicals in the skin. Rich in vitamin C, help strawberries, fight the signs of aging by reducing wrinkles and provide moisture to the skin.