The report has revealed by World Health Organization (WHO), the increase in the number of patients is alarming with diabetes in India. In 2030, they argue, it will have an increase of 58 percent in the number of people with diabetes, which means that the number increased to 51 million diabetics in 2010 to 87 million in 2030. In addition, the year 2015 the number of adult deaths due to diabetes was slightly more than 1 million and more than 90 percent of cases in the country have type 2 diabetes. So You Need to Know about Diabetes Facts and How to Prevent It.
So what exactly is diabetes, or what we call affectionately, “sugar?”
1. It is chronic, which means that it will stay with you for a long time (true).
2 occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, which balances the sugar levels in the blood.
3. Lack of insulin increased the amount of glucose in the blood.
4. There are 2 types of the disease type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
5. (insulin-dependent diabetes in childhood or beginner) Type 1 diabetes is characterized by a lack of insulin production.
6. Type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent or adult-onset diabetes) caused by misuse of insulin body. It is often obesity and lack of exercise.
Since it more and more Indians are being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, which begins to explain our unhealthy lifestyle. Fast food and office workstations have invaded our regular life, while people are concerned about their designer suits, pretty faces and Instagram images tend to forget to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
If not treated with care and treatment, diabetes can often lead to heart disease, kidney failure and retinopathy. Women are also at risk during pregnancy, the fetus may of type 2 diabetes as well as suffering.
1. Regular screening and early detection plays a vital role in combating the problem. However, it must necessarily accept even a healthy lifestyle on physical activity and balanced nutrition by focusing. At least After the onset of type 2 diabetes can be extended.
2. You have to avoid foods high in saturated fat, sodium and carbohydrates; Also be sure to avoid trans fats like the plague. Not only can lead to heart disease, but high-calorie foods to increase your weight, keep their chances of developing diabetes high. Avoid sugary drinks, including soft carbonated beverages and their favorite junk; Remember, cooking oil droplets and these foods can instead increase type 2 diabetes risk, contain a greater amount of green leafy vegetables and whole grains in your diet.